Wrist-based heart rate and Pulse Ox sensors add insight to your fitness activities
Dynamic PacePro™ feature helps you run smarter over various types of terrain
Preloaded ski maps for more than 2,000 resorts around the world
Multi-GNSS satellite reference and outdoor sensors
Battery life up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days
Features and Details of Garmin fēnix 6 PRO
- Quality by design: the rugged yet sophisticated design features an always-on 1.3" display that's 18% larger than previous fēnix models. Tested to U.S. military standards for thermal, shock and water resistance.
- PacePro technology: for gradient dependent route planning.
- Power Manager: to control battery life and sensors optimally.
- Performance metrics: View advanced training metrics that include running dynamic, heat- and altitude-adjusted VO2 max, recovery advisor and more.
- Sports apps: for trail running, swimming, running, biking, hiking, rowing, backcountry and resort skiing, golfing and more.
- TopoActive Europe and ski maps: pre-installed TopoActive Europe map with navigation functions and ski maps for 2,000 worldwide ski resorts.
- ClimbPro feature: real-time information on your current and upcoming climbs, including gradient, distance and elevation gain.
- Golf courses: full-colour CourseView maps for more than 41,000 golf courses around the world, and get button targeting and the PlaysLike Distance feature
- Turn-by-turn navigation: follow a route or course with help from turn-by-turn directions
- Round-trip routing: get suggested routes that will bring you back to your starting point. Trendline™ popularity routing helps you find the best local paths.
- Multi-GNSS support: access multiple global navigation satellite systems (GPS, GLONASS and Galileo).
- ABC sensors: navigate your next trail with ABC sensors, including an altimeter for elevation data, barometer to monitor weather and three-axis electronic compass.
- Safety and tracking features: with automatic incident alerts and emergency assistance (manual).
- Music apps: Garmin Music - internal storage for up to 2,000 songs and offline playlists of streaming services
- Garmin Pay™ service: contactless payment with your smartwatch.
- Smart notifications: receive emails, texts and alerts right on your watch when paired with a compatible device.
- Wrist-based heart rate: gauges the intensity of your fitness activities as well as heart rate variability to calculate your stress level score. It also tracks underwater without a heart rate strap.
- Pulse Ox sensor: uses light beams at your wrist to gauge how well your body is absorbing oxygen.
- Body Battery™ energy monitor: for optimising your body's energy reserves, using heart rate variability, stress, sleep and other data to gauge when you're ready to be active or when you may need to rest.
- Connect IQ™ Store: download custom watch faces, add data fields, and get apps and widgets from the Connect IQ Store.
- Expedition mode: an ultralow-powered GPS reference, lasts for weeks.
- Internal, rechargeable lithium battery: provides up to 14 days of battery life in smartwatch mode, 10 hours in GPS mode with music and up to 48 days in battery saver mode.