- For non-jerky images and a steady hold in extraordinary positions, e.g. on smooth walls, ceilings, car windscreens
- For GoPro action cameras and digital cameras with a 1/4" connection thread
- 3D ball head with 360° rotation
- Can also be used as a car pod
- Diameter of the suction cup: 90 mm
- Thread length adjustable, therefore universally usable
- 1 suction mount
Due to the different depths of tripod sockets in cameras and action cameras the suction pod has been designed in a way that the thread length can be adjusted. First of all please turn the plastic disk completely downwards. On the setscrew you see a metal disk with a thread by means of which you can adjust the desired thread length. When you have adjusted the thread length, please screw the plastic disk upwards until the metal disk lies flat. Now you can attach your camera to the pod.
For non-jerky images and a steady hold in extraordinary positions, e.g. on smooth walls, ceilings, car windscreens. The 3D ball head allows perfect alignment for shots in portrait and landscape format. For GoPro action cameras and digital cameras with a 1/4" connection thread.3D ball head with 360° rotation, and can also be used as a car pod. The diameter of the suction cup: 90 mm
2 years legal warranty only
The Face It™ watch face app lets you customize your watch face with any photo from your mobile device.
Suunto Spartan Trainer collection grows with two outdoor-inspired designs – Amber and Sandstone
Suunto Launches Suunto 3 Fitness – a Smart...
The Suunto Spartan family grows today with the introduction of the new Spartan Sport Wrist HR Baro