Mounting GoPros to guns, fishing rods, bows and poles can give an unique viewpoint on action. There are several solutions already out there to achieve this but GoPro have new created their own. It clamps onto barrels or rods with a diameter of 10 to 23mm but the clever part is that instead of attaching to the regular GoPro mount it attaches to the backdoor of the camera instead. GoPro claim this helps stabilise the footage when there is recoil. Two cameras can be mounted on the same mount – one facing front and one rear – this should create an immersive experience.
- Compatible with most shotguns1, rifles, revolvers, airsoft, paintball and pellet guns
- Mount one or two cameras to capture footage looking forward, backwards or both directions simultaneously
- When used with a gun or fishing rod, camera(s) can be mounted below or to the side of the barrel or rod
- Specially designed Mounting Backdoors help stabilize the camera during recoil
- Non-reflective, matte black finish ensures low visibility
Please check state and local regulations and laws to ensure that attaching a camera to your hunting equipment is permitted, and comply with any regulations that restrict the use of electronic accessories in a certain area.