The Intuos Pro Paper Edition Creative Pen Tablet from Wacom is a flexible graphical tablet that can be used to digitize your work, and by flexible, we don't mean bendable. By itself, the Intuos Pro is a standard drawing tablet that connects to your system via USB or Bluetooth. It has eight customizable ExpressKeys and a Touch Ring to assist you with your workflow, and comes with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, which has 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity.
This Paper edition includes a Paper Clip, a Finetip Pen, and ten sheets of A5 paper, allowing you to sketch on paper and store your work without having to be online or connected to a computer. The Intuos Pro is compatible with the Wacom Pro Pen 2, and in "Paper Mode", you can use either the Finetip Pen, a ballpoint pen, or even a pencil. To share your sketches right away, connect to your iOS or Android device using Bluetooth.
- Advanced All Digital Workflow
- The Wacom Intuos Pro is designed for creative users who want to work completely digital from start to finish so they can illustrate, edit, and design with more control. By attaching the Paper Clip and paper sheets, you can turn the Intuos Pro into a handy sketchpad that'll save your creations.
- Wacom Pro Pen 2
- Included is a Wacom Pro Pen 2, which features 8192 levels of pressure sensitivity, tilt-response, and virtually lag-free tracking.
- Efficient Workflow
- With multi-touch gestures, customizable ExpressKeys, Radial Menus, and pen side switches, the Intuos Pro and Pro Pen 2 can help you speed through your workflow.
- Slim and Compact Design
- The Intuos Pro is slim and compact so that it fits comfortably on a desk and travels easily in a laptop bag.
Active Area 8.82 x 5.83" (224 x 148 mm) Compatibility Wacom Pro Pen 2 Touch Multi-touch, 10-fingers Flash Memory Stores up to 100 pages/layers Bluetooth 4.2 Buttons Power On/Off
8 x ExpressKeys
Battery Type Li-ion Stylus Pressure Level 8192 Type Battery-free, pressure-sensitive pen with eraser Number of Switches 2 Pen Tilt +/- 60 degrees Resolution 5080 lpi Technology Electro-magnetic resonance